Friday, January 25, 2008

[Omar's Blog] Investigate 3 Summary

My hypothesis was correct because the water went underground and into the bucket. ( Summary)First, I got the tub and putted the dirt on a side,then we put 1 liter on the bottle ,
I poured the water on the tub where the dirt was, we let the water pour down until the bottle was empty. I took of the rubber stopper and it went all down the bucket.I cleaned everything and that was all.

--
Posted By Omar to Omar's Blog at 1/25/2008 10:51:00 AM

2 Comments:

Wm Chamberlain said...

Did the water runoff the top of the earth too, or just through the surface of the earth and out as groundwater?

Anonymous said...

Omar your blog is so cool i like the color and add a little more information and it will be good enough i also liked the background you had last time

Well it's still good anyway.