Tuesday, April 1, 2008

[Alex's Blog] Joyrney to the center of the Earth

It was 3:30 in the morning and I just woke up from a dream.Here is what my dream was like...


I just found a a big hole in my backyard then I took my friend David to see it and he said "whats that" and then i said i don't know i just woke up and i saw and i said on my mind what is that. I said lets go exploring so we went to the hole and we looked and see if we could find something in there so me and my friend David took like 30 minutes searching for something and we didn't find anything so i thought to tell my friend David lets go but i didn't think so so cause what about if we find something important so i didn't tell him so we kept looking in the big hole like..... for over 20 minutes and we still didn't find nothing so i told my friend David lets go by the way I was getting out of the hole and i saw five dollars laying on the floor and i told my friend David if they were his 5 dollars and he said no so i kept them in my pocket and then i got out of the giant hole and left it there and then i told my friend forget about it so we left.



--
Posted By Alex's Blog to Alex's Blog at 4/01/2008 11:08:00 AM

0 Comments: