Thursday, April 3, 2008

[(Welcome) to Cendy's Bolg*!!!!!!!!] My Journey to the "Center of the Earth"!...

On October 8, 1996 my dad had gave me a present because it was my birthday.My dad gave me a dog named Princess.Later in the evening when I came back from basketball practice I was looking for Princess, I went to check in my room and there she was just staring at my closet.So,I opened the closet to check if maybe she left a bone in there while she was playing.As soon as I opened the closet I saw a huge door taller than me.I walked away to tell mom but then I came back because I got curious.I opened the door slowly it looked like a cave.I stepped in and just stared. Then I stared walking ,I got tired and sat on a rock.Suddenly I saw a weird-looking monster pas by,I hid behind a bush to wait till the monster left. I got up and followed it.The monster finally stopped and went in a little cabin where a little village was at.I ran as fast as I could back to the closet door because one of those weird-looking monsters saw me.Finally when I got to the closet door I could here running foot steps running behind me.I shut the door quickly and went to the bed and grabbed it and pushed it against the closet door. So nobody could get in or ''OUT"!!

--
Posted By Cendy to (Welcome) to Cendy's Bolg*!!!!!!!! at 4/01/2008 11:22:00 AM

0 Comments: