Tuesday, April 1, 2008

[Trystan's Blog] Journey to the center of the Earth

Yesterday I went in to my back yards woods with my riffle to go hunting after a few hours I font. A cave then I fall in to a hole in the cave I finale got a hold no a rout I poled a rope form my backpack .I tide it to the rout ! I went down in to the hole ti started to get lit and then I wuss in the center of the earth. Win I wuss in the center of the earth I sale a T-Rex I amened my riffle and fired it in to the lifted eye thin in to the right eye now he could not sea me thin it started to rain so I set up camp fore the night. the nest morning I started to mack a plan fore I could get out of her but I needed one more thing water so I went to get water I fount sum water and my friend wade died . so I pout the water in the plan and I flow owt of the center of the Earth.The End

--
Posted By Trystan S to Trystan's Blog at 4/01/2008 11:08:00 AM

0 Comments: