Monday, November 24, 2008

What I Have Learned

CLOUDS

What I have learned about clouds is that the 3 main clouds are;Cirrus the highest cloud,Cummles puffy like a blanket and it is in the middle, last but not least Stratus cloud is the lowset cloud and it is puffy.



THE WATER CYCLE


I have learned that the water cycle has lots of parts to it I am going to tell you them;Groundwater water thta is in the grond,Run-off water that is running on earth suface,Percipatation rain,snow,sleet,and hail,Transportation water realesed into the air by a plant,Condonsation a gas changing into a liquid,Evaporation liquid changes into a gas, and last but not laest the water cycle water that gose though the geosphere,atmosphere,and hydrosphere
Percipataion
The types of percipation are rain,snow,sleet,and hail.

Science Court

I laerned that water in the air exists.Dug Savages glass of water was wet on the outside. When Dug was demastrtheting the water cycle he was doing it wrong. So Dug Savage was guilty.


Sunlight
When the sun is at morning it is not very hot but at noon it is very hot.It is very hot because it is hitting the equatot.

Air Pressur
I learned that the higher raise the less air pressur there is.The lower you go the more air pressur ther is.


That is What I Have Learned in Science!







0 Comments: