Monday, November 24, 2008

What I learned in science

I learned a lot including how the suns rays work. I learned that the suns rays are more concentrated on the equator and that they are a form of radiation. I also learned that a barometer is used to measure air pressure and what a rain gauge was.
I learned about what order the water cycle went in:evaporation, condensation, precipitation, runoff or groundwater, and so on. I also learned the different types of clouds: stratus, cumulus, and cirrus. I also learned that you add nimbo to a cloud name to make it a rain cloud or adding alto to a cloud meant in the middle.
Another thing I learned is that the temperature matters on which it will rain, snow, sleet, or hail. Like if it is freezing it would snow, sleet, or hail.

1 Comment:

☺Shcutie aka Shayla☺ said...

I really like your post. It is cool.