Friday, February 29, 2008

[DO U LIKE THIS BLOG BECAUSE THIS IS KYLE'S BLOG!OK?] San Francisco Earthquake

In the really morning of April 18, 1906, I was a sleep in my bed all of a sudden i felt my shake and then i got up then the shaking got a lot worse. I head my mom yelling my name . The house was swaying back and forth. My mom was yelling get out of the house, now it's falling in. The plaster was falling off the the ceiling and the walls . The floor was moving and braking apart. We got outside and me and my mom saw houses on the ground and some houses were barely standing and fire was everywhere. Me and my mom ran throw town, people were on fire and so me was even dead me and my mom got to safety.

--
Posted By Kyle to DO U LIKE THIS BLOG BECAUSE THIS IS KYLE'S BLOG!OK? at 2/29/2008 11:07:00 AM

1 Comment:

Wm Chamberlain said...

You wrote this like an actual account. Very nice, Kyle!