Friday, February 29, 2008

[Omar's Blog] The Earthquake of all times

I lived in San Francisco it was beautiful I was sleeping then while I was sleeping I heard a BIG shake in the ground.I woke up,everything in my room was flying around I was terrified.I heard the door open my dad was telling me to come here I got down my bed and went with him we went pass the kitchen the food was everywhere. When I and my dad got outside The roads cracked,buildings collapsed.A lot of people were outside they were all crying which made me cry to it was the most terrible earthquake I had been through.


--
Posted By Omar to Omar's Blog at 2/29/2008 11:04:00 AM

1 Comment:

Wm Chamberlain said...

Good job. I think your story was good. Watch out for doing too much with colors, sizes, etc. It distracts from the story.