Tuesday, February 26, 2008

[Home of the Tigers] New Law

I have put a lot of thought into this and when i was asked about having a law made by me i really didn't understand i mean how many times do you hear from your teacher "ok class now i want you to tell me what kind of law you would like to be passed" anyways i thought about how many schools aren't able to have recess or can't have art programs because of taxes and what not well not exactly taxes but school funds.So having lunch and math class to think about the subject,and I couldn't help imagine what it would be like if my school didn't have recess or art and P.E. and music.I really think that the people that tax us when we pay enough money in the first place, I mean really Wal-Mart is always saying how there prices are low if you want to buy 20$ worth of food but at Wal-Mart its like 50$ worth if food all im saying is that the Goverment should lower taxes and i know that most of the people reading this are thinking that peopl have already talked about the issue but no one has done a thing about it.Thats why i think that they should be lowering taxes instead of making them higher. so thats my law, and go ahead and......don't listen to the people that are always trying to change things and i don't mean the people that make new cars that have nicer leather seats, i mean the people that actually try to change something.

--
Posted By Colby to Home of the Tigers at 2/26/2008 01:14:00 PM

0 Comments: