Friday, February 29, 2008

[Welcome To Fran mans blog] The San Francisco Earthquake

I'm George and I lived through The San Francisco Earthquake i believe it was April 18,1906 I barely woke up and i ate waffles for breakfast and a cup of milk and the floor shook and the milk fell on me and since my sister was eating with me she asked me did I hear that? I said of course and then I heard a gigantic noise and it made me and my sister fall off the chair and i heard my mom yelling our names and we could not move cause we were so scared until i got up i went to my mom and she was on the ground and I helped her up and we both helped my sister up and I thought about my brother so we saw outside and it was a terrible mess and guess how it was in 2 hours..........

--
Posted By Francisco to Welcome To Fran mans blog at 2/29/2008 12:00:00 PM

1 Comment:

Wm Chamberlain said...

I really liked your story. I wish you would have written more about what happened after the earthquake.