Thursday, February 5, 2009

''Breaking News''The Argument Has Began Aginst Dams

Stop this just stop!Stop making dams.Their destroying our environment there killing animals.Don't be foolish! Get up and protest with me.Who likes hunting,fishing?You can't even do that no more!I hate them because when I go fishing or hunting like to run around and enjoy nature I can't even do that.So if you like nature and animals then get up and protest with me! Just one more thing they destroyed animals habitats and I'm going to try to stop dams cause I'm sure you and your family want to go to the park.Just get up and protest with me if you against dams.

1 Comment:

Wm Chamberlain said...

Stop this just stop! ??? Wrong "their" in sentence two. I like the part about protesting, nice! Try reading out loud to see if you can make it sound better.