Friday, April 24, 2009

Journey to the Center of the Earth

One day my friend Dan and I were watching the news on the television.The new reporter said'' A world pool is happening under the Golden Gate Bridge!"
Then Kenny came and said"come outside''
When we got there I heard a rumble then a earthquake happened.A meteor hit Kenny then there was a big hole in the ground we checked it out then we saw a land in the earth.The land was made of food we heard a roar it was T-Rex sort for Taco-Rex and all sorts of food they saw us but they we to fight them but they were to strong that way we brought Fat Joe.After that we made a huge discovery. T
H
E
N
D

1 Comment:

Greg Stevens said...

"Taco Rex" is a great name for a dinosaur. I never would have thought of that one. I love disaster stories and movies, so the earthquake really hits the spot. I can't believe you put "The End" right after saying there's a "huge discovery." There must be more and more to this story.