Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Journey to the Center of the Earth

One day in early August, I was with my friend Jared at my house. All of a sudden we heard a loud noise like thunder before a tornado. We walked outside to find a massive hole in the ground. Jared got closer, I soon followed. We then started throwing rocks in the hole to see how deep it was, we never heard them hit the bottom. Just then more ground caved in taking me and Jared with it. We seemed to be falling for forever, when we finally hit the bottom with a hard crash.
At the bottom we found six tunnels. How were we going to figure out witch to take? We weren't thinking long, because just then we heard another loud noise, like the one before, but different, it was like a dinosaur. We fallowed the noise. It wasn't long before we came to a very large space like a cave, with 3 massive dinosaur- like creatures. We hid in a small hole in the wall. Then with no warning a blaring whistle sounds above ground. My dad was calling me. My mom gasped at the huge hole.
We ran to the place with the hole above, where we came down. There was a rope, and not long after me and Jared were up to safety.

0 Comments: