Thursday, April 23, 2009

M and M Project

What I learned from the M and M project is how to turn a decimal into percentages by using a calculator. I did enjoy this project because I learned many things and we colored a lot. I think the Mars Company has a plan to have the same number of M and Ms in each bag. The things I had to do for the M and M project was to add all the M and Ms up and see how much I had altogether; division to find percentages; we had to graph how many green, red, blue, dk. brown, orange,yellow M and Ms there were; we had to label the y and x axes, have a title for the graphs; we had to think a little to find out if I think the Mars Company has a plan when they package the M and Ms; we had to color the packet to make it look colorful.

1 Comment:

Mrs. Keaton said...

good job on telling about math skills used