Thursday, April 23, 2009

M and M Project

What I learned from the m and m project was how do graphs and also how to show the percentages. Finding the percentages were kind of hard because you had to divide the numbers to be able to get it or else you'd have to do it all over. Yes, I did enjoy this project because I liked making the graphs and also eating the m and m's. It was kind of hard to find the percentages. Yes, I do think they had a plan because every bag had m&m's between 53 and 59. So maybe their plan was to put between 53 and 59 m and m's in each bag. The skills we have learned from the m & m project were division- I used division to find the percentages I also used the addition to add the m&m's And I also used the bar graph to organize the stuff.

1 Comment:

Mrs. Keaton said...

Great Job on your comments about the M&M project