Friday, April 24, 2009

MyM and Mproject

1.What did you learn doing the M and M project ?
I learned that when your doing a data you need to read the directions first.
2.Did you enjoy this project ?If so why? If not why?
yes I did enjoyed it. Also I did understand it kind of because it was pretty easy.
3. Using your data do you think the Mars company has a plan when they package the M and M ?
YES I do because they have a machine that helps them do the M&MS.
4.Describe all math skill you needed to do this project.
First I need to check the favorite color that people think they like Second add the math sentence and
then subtract the answer and your done.

3 Comments:

bkeaton said...

Good job. I am glad you thought the project was easy and that you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

I can't read it...

Wm Chamberlain said...

I agree, it is a good lesson to learn that changing fonts and colors can make a post very difficult to read.